Motorsports Automatic AWDPro (Spiider-4EAT)
Do you want to control the AWD mechanism with an intelligent solution that works on all road conditions ? Do you want to utilize the AWD performance with tuning for your motorsports driving?
This product is specifically designed for swapped cars, and includes everything required for automatic and manual AWD operation, including an advanced hardware and adaptive software design of the custom control module in a water resistant enclosure, with an adjustment knob for setting the locking force. This system is infinitely adjustable between fully locked and unlocked levels.
Want to add options? Click Here!
- Supports 4EAT and 5EAT transmissions
- Microprocessor based system control with optional USB Programming Interface
- Dual axis, high precision and fast response G-sensor
- G-sensor mountable at center of gravity (outside of the base unit)
- Intelligent modes based on driver throttle behavior and g-sensor behavior that switches on the fly automatically
- Adaptive to driver demand and driving behavior
- AWD calculations are using advanced formulas instead of unintelligent maps or look-up tables
- Unique and exclusive Left Foot Braking option
- The controller also features direct manual control of the AWD
- NEMA IP65 standard, dust proof and water resistant box
- Dimensions: 4.7″x3.7″x1.4″ (inches)
- Tamper resistant, long lasting standard controls with each base unit
The hardware and firmware were designed to work together to be as “driver transparent” as possible. Our philosophy is that the less you need to adjust or monitor while driving the more you can concentrate on the road and your race.
AWDPro (Spiider-4EAT) Universal Controller constantly and frequently monitors the attached sensors, updating the AWD output based on how the car is behaving in reaction to driver inputs. It features adaptive firmware modes that it switches between on the fly. The system automatically switches between modes appropriate for “parking lot / highway cruise”, aggressive cornering”, “aggressive straight line”, and “stuck in snow/mud” based on what information it receives from the sensors.
It monitors the output level as well as the speed at which the various sensors change. For example it can differentiate between slow gradual throttle application vs. rapid throttle acceleration and respond accordingly ti change lock ratios to the center differential.
The controller features both auto and direct manual control of the AWD. When the led illuminated switch is pressed, this controller can manually control the output to AWD from the control knob or STi thumbwheel/SI Multi-select switch.
Warnings: Use at your own risk! For Off-road use only!
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 2 in|