STi Cluster Interface
STi Cluster Interface $65 ( +$65.00 )
Left Foot Brake
Left Foot Brake $50 ( +$50.00 )
VSSPro 50% discount
VSSPro (Speed Sensor) ( +$99.00 )
For models older than '98 ( +$15.00 )
Standard Controls (both)
Default on all orders (free)
STi Controls (Both) ( +$150.00 )
USB Tuning Kit
USB Tuning Kit $85 ( +$85.00 )
allows using 08+ STi controls
STi Controls Support 08+ (Free)
STI Controls Support 08+
STi Controls 08+
STi Controls 08+( +$150.00 )
DCCD Universal Controller (Spiider)
Motorsports Automatic DCCD Controller (Spiider)
Did you swap the transmission in your car and need to control the DCCD mechanism with an intelligent solution that works on all road conditions without a need to change modes?
This product is specifically designed for swapped cars, and includes everything required for automatic and manual DCCD operation, including an advanced hardware and adaptive software design of the custom control module in a water resistant enclosure, with an adjustment knob for setting the locking force. This system is infinitely adjustable between fully locked and unlocked levels.
- Supports USDM/JDM 6 speed and older 5 speed transmissions
- Microprocessor based system control with optional USB Programming Interface
- Dual axis, high precision and fast response G-sensor
- G-sensor mountable at center of gravity (outside of the base unit)
- Intelligent modes based on driver throttle behavior and g-sensor behavior that switches on the fly automatically
- Adaptive to driver demand and driving behavior
- DCCD calculations are using advanced formulas instead of unintelligent maps or look-up tables
- Unique and exclusive Left Foot Braking option
- The controller also features direct manual control of the center differential
- Can be optioned with the MY04-07 OEM controls (STi thumbwheel-Auto/Manual switch) or MY08+ SI-Drive multiselect switch to maintain factory look
- Can be optioned with an interface to the STi cluster display to show “real time” power output to the DCCD
- NEMA IP65 standard, dust proof and water resistant box
- Dimensions: 4.7″x3.7″x1.4″ (inches)
- Tamper resistant, long lasting standard controls with each base unit
The hardware and firmware were designed to work together to be as “driver transparent” as possible. Our philosophy is that the less you need to adjust or monitor while driving the more you can concentrate on the road and your race.
Universal DCCD controller constantly and frequently monitors the attached sensors, updating the DCCD output based on how the car is behaving in reaction to driver inputs. It features adaptive firmware modes that it switches between on the fly. The system automatically switches between modes appropriate for “parking lot / highway cruise”, aggressive cornering”, “aggressive straight line”, and “stuck in snow/mud” based on what information it receives from the sensors.
It monitors the output level as well as the speed at which the various sensors change. For example it can differentiate between slow gradual throttle application vs. rapid throttle acceleration and respond accordingly ti change lock ratios to the center differential.
The controller features both auto and direct manual control of the DCCD. When the led illuminated switch is pressed, this controller can manually control the output to DCCD from the control knob or STi thumbwheel.
It can also optioned with an interface to the STi DCCD display in (’07 and earlier) STi clusters to display the output level of the DCCD signal. The display will rise as power levels increase.
Warnings: Use at your own risk! For Off-road use only!