Spiider Plus Dual Processor Motorsports DCCD Controller (V32)
Spiider Plus DCCD Controller is the Most Advanced DCCD Controller:
- A dual processor intelligent DCCD Controller
- Has a dedicated processor for slippage control
- Unique and powerful Spiider technology for a real hands free operation
- Driver adapting capability with adjustable sensitivity
- Complete system for DCCD operation and is independent of ECU/ECM
- Does not need any part of ABS system except the two wheel speed sensors
- Fully programmable through USB cable using a free application
Note: SI-Drive controls (08+) support is also free of charge. Read more …
We have been asked many times “does it matter where the G-sensor is located for a DCCD Controller to perform well ?”.
The answer is yes, absolutely. The closer the G-sensor is to the center of weight distribution the more accurate it can sense the events ( x/y acceleration/deceleration) and that is why our controller has high precision, fast response sensor outside of the main box to allow for high performance . Just one of many features of our leading DCCD controller products.
Another success for this great team. Over-joyed and excited to have contributed to this accomplishment with our leading edge DCCD controller technology of Spiider family of products and looking forward to seeing even higher accolades from Rocky Mountain Autosports Team:
Rocky Mountain Autosports, Inc. on their facebook page writes:
Check more success stories and read about this and others on our facebook page:
Our Universal Controllers are programmed with an advanced firmware that is adaptive. If you change the knob setting in adaptive mode more than 5%, the adaptive algorithm kicks in. Now you might ask, what does that do? The answer is, it starts looking at your driving behavior and how fast the inputs are changing and finds an optimum point to your driving behavior to smooth the system response rather than overshoot or undershoot in it’s response. Just another unique innovation in our products for a truly hands-free experience.