Spiider Plus Dual Processor Motorsports DCCD Controller (V32)
Spiider Plus DCCD Controller is the Most Advanced DCCD Controller:
- A dual processor intelligent DCCD Controller
- Has a dedicated processor for slippage control
- Unique and powerful Spiider technology for a real hands free operation
- Driver adapting capability with adjustable sensitivity
- Complete system for DCCD operation and is independent of ECU/ECM
- Does not need any part of ABS system except the two wheel speed sensors
- Fully programmable through USB cable using a free application
Note: SI-Drive controls (08+) support is also free of charge. Read more …
Here is a nice email we received from Recce Rally Team that makes us proud of the most advanced adaptive technology we provide:
“The car is still running your DCCD controller (referring to Spiider controller), and traction seems to be improving after each test. I am still very satisfied with the product. The algorithms seems to take nicely to the new faster average speed of the car, too.”
Here’s a video of the recent test::
We are excited to announce that iWire Wiring Services of Lake Forest California is now our exclusive re-seller in State of California and our official support center for custom wiring and harness for our Spiider family of DCCD controllers. Checkout their harness kit for a true plug and play experience at:
We are so excited and proud of this win by Rocky Mountain in the Rally America!
What happens when you tell your team to “just finish the race”? They win their class and claim 2nd in the 2016 Rally America National Limited Open class championship. That is what Adam Short and Danny Norkus did at the 2016 Lake Superior Performance Rally (LSPR). Congratulations on a great rookie season! Many thanks to Pirelli Motorsport, Winmax USA, DCCDPro.com, Cusco USA, Method Race Wheels, Seibon Carbon, Alpinestars, Custom Cages, Enkei and Subaru of Loveland. Special thanks to O.D.D. Racing for their tremendous support.