STi Cluster Interface
STi Cluster Interface $65 (On Sale +$50.00 )
STi Cluster Interface + DCCD Cluster Display
Cluster Interface + Display $85 (On Sale +$69.00)
Left Foot Brake
Left Foot Brake $50 (On Sale +$25.00)
VSSPro 50% discount
VSSPro (Speed Sensor) ( +$99.00 )
Combo Pricing Only!
For models older than '98 $15 (+$15.00 )
Standard Controls (both)
Default on all orders (free)
STi Controls (Both) $150 (On Sale +$135.00 )
USB Tuning Kit
USB Tuning Kit $50 (On Sale +$25.00)
STi controls 08+ Setup
STI Controls Support 08+ $50 (+$50.00)
STi Controls 08+
STi Controls 08+( +$150.00 )
DCCD Universal Controller (Spiider)
Motorsports Automatic DCCD Controller (Spiider)
Did you swap a 6 speed transmission in your car? Do you need to control the DCCD mechanism with an intelligent solution that works on all road conditions and truly hands-free?
This motorsports grade product is specifically designed for STi conversion as well as 6 speed STi transmission swapped cars. It includes everything required for true hands-free DCCD operation. Advanced hardware and adaptive software design of the control module elevates DCCD high performance. You still will be able to use adjustment knob to increase sensitivity of the system and guide it to be more or less aggressive. Setting the locking force in manual mode is easy by knob adjustment between fully locked and unlocked levels.
Options are all integrated into the system (no additional module/wiring hassle) and system works out of the box (No additional setup/programming required).
- Supports DCCD on all 6 Speed and older 5 Speed STi Transmissions
- High Precision and Ultra-Fast G-sensor included
- G-sensor mountable outside of the base unit for highest accuracy
- Intelligent Modes Based on Driver Throttle behavior, Speed and G-sensor behavior on the fly
- Adaptive to driver demand and driving behavior
- DCCD calculations are using advanced Programming instead of unintelligent maps
- Unique and industry first Left Foot Braking option
- Features direct manual control of the center differential using a mode switch
- Full compatibility with MY’04-07 OEM controls and MY08+ SI-Drive multi-select switch
- Can be optioned with interface to the STi cluster display to show “real time” output
- NEMA IP65 standard, dust proof and water resistant box
- Dimensions: 4.7″x3.7″x1.4″ (inches)
- Tamper resistant, long lasting standard controls (included)
The hardware and firmware were designed to work together to be as “driver transparent” as possible. Our philosophy is that the less you need to adjust or monitor while driving the more you can concentrate on the road and your race.
Universal Spiider DCCD controller constantly monitors the attached sensors, updating the DCCD output based on how the car is behaving in reaction to driver inputs. It features adaptive firmware modes that it switches between on the fly. The system automatically switches between modes appropriate for “parking lot / highway cruise”, aggressive cornering”, “aggressive straight line”, and “stuck in snow/mud” based on what information it receives from the sensors.
It monitors the output level as well as the speed at which the various sensors change. For example it can differentiate between slow gradual throttle application vs. rapid throttle acceleration and respond accordingly to change lock ratios to the center differential.
The controller features both auto and direct manual control of the DCCD. When the led illuminated switch is pressed, this controller can manually control the output to DCCD from the control knob, OEM STi thumbwheel or SI-Drive DCCD+/- switch.
It can also be optioned with an interface to the STi DCCD display in (’07 and earlier) STi clusters to display the output level of the DCCD signal. The display will rise as power levels increase. A compatible LED Display Bar (1.75″x1″) also available as an add-on option that can be easily installed.
Warnings: Use at your own risk! For Off-road use only!
|Dimensions||4.7 x 3.3 x 1.2 in|